‘Mould, Mould, Mould’ with Alexx Stuart
“We need to recognise building health, as a human health metric” – Alexx Stuart
Podcast Interview: Alexx Stuart
In Australia this year, we have seen some of the worst flooding we have experienced in years. As a result we are going to be seeing a drastic increase in mould issues, not only in our environment but also the effects it’s has on our bodies.
In this episode of Finding Space with Alex Tyson, we speak to Alexx Stuart, founder of Low Tox Life. We take a deep dive into, you guessed it, MOULD.
We talk about:
– Responses to mould exposure
– Identifying, removing and preventing mould in our homes and bodies
– Resources for diagnosing mould issues
Alexx gives some great insights to the steps we can take to ensure that our home environment is not a toxic one.
Listen On Your Favourite Platform
- Where to start? (7:30)
- Exposure to Mould/Mycotoxins (8:23)
- Working with Excess Indoor Air Humidity (13:23)
- Mould is the new Asbestos (20:40)
- Resources to get tested (22:30)
- What to keep an eye out for (25:55)
- Mould Protocols (34:45)
- A reminder not to panic when you find mould (43:00)
Find out more from Alexx and the team at Low Tox Life below…
Alexx’s Mould Blog: https://www.lowtoxlife.com/so-you-think-youve-got-mould/
Discover More About Our Podcast At www.findingspacepodcast.com